Young Moms

Young Moms is a creatively-named um, club?, group?, loose alliance?, of young moms (mostly college-educated SAHMS) who live in SoCal and go to the same conservative Episcopal church. We meet in the park every week so the kids can run their wiggles out and we can talk to people who form sentences with more than three words. And now we blog together too!

Friday, October 06, 2006

Constructive Playthings

I was flipping through this catalog today and found something that we might end up getting for Jonathan's Christmas gift. But before I order, I thought I'd ask if anyone else is thinking of Christmas presents and wanted to consider ordering with me? (It saves on shipping, you know!) You can find the catalog online here if you want to take a look. And do let me know if you're thinking about it, ok?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home