Young Moms

Young Moms is a creatively-named um, club?, group?, loose alliance?, of young moms (mostly college-educated SAHMS) who live in SoCal and go to the same conservative Episcopal church. We meet in the park every week so the kids can run their wiggles out and we can talk to people who form sentences with more than three words. And now we blog together too!

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Blogs I like

Amber is my cousin's wife. She has two kids and writes about...life mostly, and whatever she happens to be thinking or reading about.

Classic Adventures is a wonderful "mommy blog". Dy is always refreshingly encouraging and funny.

Rebecca is just funny.

Amy's Humble Musings. Another mommy blog that I enjoy, although I don't check hers as regularly as Classic Adventures.

Like Merchant Ships tends toward frugal ideas and updates on house hunting (they buy fixer-uppers and then sell at ridiculous profits - kind of amazing).

In the trenches of motherhood is a new one for me. So far I like it. She is a mother of seven, and she writes "this is how I do it" posts.

And of course, The Wuggy Chronicles. Gotta love it. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home