Young Moms

Young Moms is a creatively-named um, club?, group?, loose alliance?, of young moms (mostly college-educated SAHMS) who live in SoCal and go to the same conservative Episcopal church. We meet in the park every week so the kids can run their wiggles out and we can talk to people who form sentences with more than three words. And now we blog together too!

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Babytalk funnies

I don't know how many of you read "BabyTalk" magazine, but I read this in the current issue and thought it was hilarious. :)

"See Our Breasts"
(to the tune of "Be Our Guest" from Beauty and the Beast)

See our breasts, see our breasts -
Everywhere, half-naked chests.
While we nurse,
The prudish curse
And wish we'd button up our vests.
Sorry, folks, look away
If we're too decollete,
But this IS what boobs are made for,
Not those Wonderbras you've paid for.
We refuse to go feed
Hunched in bathroom stalls - indeed,
We're appalled that you would make such rude requests.
Would you agree to eat
Upon a toilet seat?
See our breasts, see our breasts, free our breasts!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:08 PM, Blogger Rachel said…

    LOL!

    I admit it. I sometimes daydream about a day during which I can LEAVE ON all of my clothes.

     
  • At 8:55 AM, Blogger Becks said…

    Ok, I would just like to say that I KNOW that breasts are for feeding babies, but that doesn't mean you can just whip one out anywhere! :) I was in church a few weeks ago, and someone (not anyone here) had a crying baby, so she just lifted up her shirt and unbuckled her bra WITHOUT ANY COVERING WHATSOVER and started breastfeeding right in the middle of Father David's sermon. I HAVE breasts and I had a hard time ungluing mine from her exposed boob. It was quite distracting. Regardless of their God-given purpose, they are still erotic interesting objects in our culture and we should be modest with them, whatever we happen to be doing at the moment! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home