Young Moms

Young Moms is a creatively-named um, club?, group?, loose alliance?, of young moms (mostly college-educated SAHMS) who live in SoCal and go to the same conservative Episcopal church. We meet in the park every week so the kids can run their wiggles out and we can talk to people who form sentences with more than three words. And now we blog together too!

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Hi, Snacks, Detergent, Zoo

Hi Christina! Glad you could finally join us!! I hope Nathanael is feeling better.

I snack on almonds, kashi crackers, cheese, baby carrots, and chocolate as a reward. I'm looking to expand my selection.

I use Dreft for her stuff and my undergarments and Tide for the rest. This was suggested to us by the hospital classes till she's about 4 to 6 months old. So, we're trying this for now.

I am planning on going if I can walk. I probably will not know till next week if that will be the case. I'll keep you all updated. Thanks for the suggestions Jess. I know I'll use them!!

Rachel - we're praying for you and Lucy's arrival!!

L

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home