Young Moms

Young Moms is a creatively-named um, club?, group?, loose alliance?, of young moms (mostly college-educated SAHMS) who live in SoCal and go to the same conservative Episcopal church. We meet in the park every week so the kids can run their wiggles out and we can talk to people who form sentences with more than three words. And now we blog together too!

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Re: yummy dinner ideas

Anyone who wants it, I have great quick recipes for Broccoli-Tuna Casserole, Microwave Tuna/Squash Casserole, Sweet & Sour Meatballs, and Tuna Salad. Best way is to email me, or I can bring them to the park. Just let me know.

Also, George does a couple really quick meals. One consists of sauteing onion and peas and putting them in spaghetti with olive oil. It's really good, especially with lots of cheese on it. He also does one with a can of cream of mushroom soup, chicken, olive oil, and mushrooms. I don't know the proportions. I can ask him if you'd like--he kind of just played around to get it right. Also, a good really really quick meal is what I call "knocked-up" ramen. When the ramen is boiling, put in 2 eggs and some peas (frozen works great). Let them boil like 2 minutes - however long you boil ramen. It is actually really good and the only way that I will eat Ramen.

Oh and sloppy joes from a packet - very easy. Meat, tomato paste, water, and packet then simmer. Very good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home