Young Moms

Young Moms is a creatively-named um, club?, group?, loose alliance?, of young moms (mostly college-educated SAHMS) who live in SoCal and go to the same conservative Episcopal church. We meet in the park every week so the kids can run their wiggles out and we can talk to people who form sentences with more than three words. And now we blog together too!

Monday, April 10, 2006

Electronic point-keeping system?

A physical "cash" system seems like one more set of small objects to try to keep track of. (WAY too many library cards in my wallet!!!)

I vaguely remember somebody posting a link to a really cool site designed for keeping track of this sort of thing. It was geared toward roommate issues, but if I remember correctly, it would be just perfect for something like this.

Unfortunately, I don't remember the name of the site.

Can anyone help me out, here?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home