Young Moms

Young Moms is a creatively-named um, club?, group?, loose alliance?, of young moms (mostly college-educated SAHMS) who live in SoCal and go to the same conservative Episcopal church. We meet in the park every week so the kids can run their wiggles out and we can talk to people who form sentences with more than three words. And now we blog together too!

Monday, April 10, 2006

Re: Babysitting Exchange

So, Google is my friend. It produced lots of information about babysitting exchanges. Check out the rules to MIT's exchange here. They use the stick method - like Uno cards. Here uses the point method, but it's slightly confusing. This is also a good site using the point system that is a little less confusing. For more ideas, I would recommed googling "babysitting exchange". I hope this helps.

Also, I don't know if I will participate or not since it would be rather hard for me to babysit others because of the distance issue. I'm still thinking it over though.

On other subjects:
  • I'm still up for the Getty, but we need others to go.
  • I think we should have links to things that we think are worthwhile and field trip sites. People can get to our blogs via our profiles if they'd like so it might be a bit redundant to list them. Maybe sites that have good books, cooking, nursing outfits
    (like you emailed us Jess), etc. Should we send them to Jess to have them posted or post and debate about which ones to add?
  • Probably categories would be a good idea because it is already getting a little confusing, though I kind of include everything in one post - making life difficult! :)
  • Should we maybe include/invite past members of Mom's Group like Jenn and Kat?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home