Young Moms

Young Moms is a creatively-named um, club?, group?, loose alliance?, of young moms (mostly college-educated SAHMS) who live in SoCal and go to the same conservative Episcopal church. We meet in the park every week so the kids can run their wiggles out and we can talk to people who form sentences with more than three words. And now we blog together too!

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Mom's group this week

I won't be at mom's group this week because the doctor told me to stay in bed for a couple of days. My blood pressure is very high and I spent two afternoons in the hospital during the past week to have it monitored. All my test results have come back normal so far and I don't have any toxemia symptoms or anything, (actually I feel great) but they're still a little concerned. I'll keep you updated!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home