Young Moms

Young Moms is a creatively-named um, club?, group?, loose alliance?, of young moms (mostly college-educated SAHMS) who live in SoCal and go to the same conservative Episcopal church. We meet in the park every week so the kids can run their wiggles out and we can talk to people who form sentences with more than three words. And now we blog together too!

Monday, May 22, 2006

Huntington

Let's do it!

And, yes, I do have a pass, and I think that means I can get someone in for free. Only, let's not go on June 1, 'cause Sam has a doctor's appointment.

But it's a lovely place. I'd suggest, however, that we eat our sandwiches before we go inside, 'cause you're not supposed to bring food in. (I still bring in water and crackers for Brie, but they'll protest if you picnic.)

-Jess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home