Young Moms

Young Moms is a creatively-named um, club?, group?, loose alliance?, of young moms (mostly college-educated SAHMS) who live in SoCal and go to the same conservative Episcopal church. We meet in the park every week so the kids can run their wiggles out and we can talk to people who form sentences with more than three words. And now we blog together too!

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Catching up on things...

Good stores: Jess and I both like going to Its New To You (the St. Jude's thrift store) near Costco in Fullerton. They have a rack of baby clothes that cost $1 each. I've found some really nice stuff there. They also have books "buy one, get one for 1 penny". Its great when they have board books!

Outings: I'd love to try the zoo again (I was so sorry to miss it!) I'd also be up for a (short) beach trip. Jonathan sunburns pretty quickly, so I don't like to keep him out too long. As far as the Huntington, etc. my only issue is the entrance costs. My vote would be to stick to the very cheap or free outings. :)

Birthdays: Someone asked us to post our birthdays, and I forgot until just now. So, here they are.
Gabe - January 27th
Emily - May 12th
Jonathan - April 8th

I'd like to know everyone else's birthdays, too (including whomever asked in the first place, since I can't find that post again) so I can write them down and maybe have a shot at remembering. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home