Young Moms

Young Moms is a creatively-named um, club?, group?, loose alliance?, of young moms (mostly college-educated SAHMS) who live in SoCal and go to the same conservative Episcopal church. We meet in the park every week so the kids can run their wiggles out and we can talk to people who form sentences with more than three words. And now we blog together too!

Monday, May 22, 2006

If we go to the Huntington...

I could probably get one adult in free. Assuming that Justy's status as a minor will let her just slip through without using up my extra ticket. I'll have to look into that. (The Huntington is a wonderfully rambly place, and the Children's Garden is especially good for losing toddlers. There's no way I dare to go without backup!)

But anyway, I think a bunch of us have passes. I know Jessica does, and Ashley and Christina were considering it at one point... ???

So we might not actually have to spend a dime.

Except for gas.

And the babysitting.

=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home