Young Moms

Young Moms is a creatively-named um, club?, group?, loose alliance?, of young moms (mostly college-educated SAHMS) who live in SoCal and go to the same conservative Episcopal church. We meet in the park every week so the kids can run their wiggles out and we can talk to people who form sentences with more than three words. And now we blog together too!

Thursday, April 06, 2006

more church showers

I've been to three or four of the church baby showers now, and they are very cool. I asked the question though because the last one I went to was, well, sparsely attended (I hosted a table, and so did my sister, but we could have both not and there still woudld've been plenty of seats for everyone. It was too bad too, 'cause Rho did this gorgeous Japanese-themed table, only none of the old ladies wanted to sit on the ground Japanese-style. Heather did though!)

Lettie, if you're an honoree, you can expect gifts, expect Rinn to be cooed over, expect to be asked questions about the pregnancy and delivery and such. Good food too, at least at every one so far.


And yes, it's very pink. I think I chose it because Adam and my blog is so very brown (which is classy, but I didn't want it twice).

Ånd the blurb on top can certainly be changed; I just didn't want to leave it all naked.



As to links: maybe we can have different categories? i.e., "members' blogs", "health sites", "babycare sites", "field trip sites", etc.

-Jess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home